Monday, March 27, 2017

Attention! Calling All Inventors...

(This was originally posted over on WordPress...I've placed here so that those who don't want to join WordPress won't have to join just to read my stuff.)

As I sit here, suffering from a summer cold (blechkt! the worst!)
I have solved the world energy crisis.
Now that I have the perfect fuel and the free source…I need an inventor or inventors who can figure out the specifics.

Mucus!

During a cold, the human body can produce incredible amounts of the stuff. There must be a way to harvest this crap for fuel…burning it up would be the perfect way to get rid of it and as long as the body chooses (or is forced) to produce it by the bushel during a summer cold….we need to put it to work.

Surely, nature, in its perfection, wouldn’t create something that didn’t have a fabulous use. Everything is in balance…I’m sure it’s just a matter of getting the right genius on the problem at hand….so here it is…let the best genius succeed. Oh, and when you do, a small footnote that leads back to this blog would be greatly appreciated.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but keep it clean please.