Sunday, March 1, 2020

Useful Links

 As a creative and entrepreneur I am constantly researching ways to get my images and creations in front of the public and potential buyers. I read everything I can get in front of me and while some of what they say, I refuse to follow because it goes against my promises to myself that I won't sell out in order to make a living, other options are possible.

11-easy-content-marketing-ideas-you-can-put-into-action-today

Take this with a grain of salt...don't let Internet Marketing become your whole life. Take it from me, a 64-year-old, life doesn't wait while you make money; before you know it, your youth is gone and your life is nearing it's end, and you've missed too many opportunities to experience joy and companionship.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but keep it clean please.